First the sad story.... Mommys friend the bunny and dog owner just told us about a bad bad doggie toy that hurt another doggie. We are all sad for the doggie and want to make sure no one ever gets hurt again. Tell your peoples NOT to get you this toy:
Chai the doggie got his tounge stuck... then the most aweful thing happened. You can read Chai the doggie's story below:
Now the happy story...
Our same friend shared this story with us, which just goes to show, we dogs will always come through for you peoples! We live for YOU! So please take good care of us and love us as we love you! http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080822/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_argentina_dog
BARK!! Sasha the Princess and Max the Dude! PAW!
Note from Mommy--- Please make sure to pass Chai's story along to all owners can be aware of this. How AWFUL!!!