Thursday, October 16, 2008

RUNNING WITH MOMMY

Mommy has been coming home early a lot lately, so I get to run next to her wheely thing. I love running next to mommy as she rides. She talks to me, telling me what a good girl I am.





Then we stop for a drink. Mommy says I can drink like a big girl.




Then we continue our run. This time, since there were no other furries nearby, I got to run without the strap. Usually I can run faster than mommy can ride, but I wanted to show off for the flashy thing.

Another stop to get attention from all the young persons walking by.

I know that the little fluffy tailed things hang out in these tree's. So when we come through here, I have to keep an eye out for them. Sometimes they throw nuts at me.

I know your up there, somewhere! Come down you little fluffies! I just wanna play, really.
Daddy got home early too. What a perfect day!

Bark! Sasha the Princess

2 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Sasha...I just love how you describe things! You always give me a good laugh!

Amber
(Nala's Mom)

Dexter said...

Momma wants you to come over right away and give lessons to me and pee-wee so we can run next to the wheelie thing. She is very impressed with what a good little doggie you are.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Please say you can't come because if I am not mistaken it looks like you might actually be exercising in that movie, not something the Mango intends to do.