Friday, July 25, 2008

AWARDS!



Our bun & doggie mom friend nominated us for this award!
This is our first! Hope we do it right!
I now have to pick 7 webs to nominate:
1. Mango who unknowingly led me to all our new doggie friends everywhere. Plus he is one cool dude and makes mommy laugh hard about his attitude!
2. Chef because he is SOOOO HANDSOME! Oh yeh, he arranged that AWESOME goodies exchange!!
3. The kitties because mom said I had to.... BARK!
4. Zoo Crew because they like big doggies and have a HUGE crew of them.
5. Bella sits pretty like me, and her daddy calls her "Pretty Girl" like me
6. Huey actually FLEW!! I am still impressed!
7. Amber because even though she reminds me of the big bad mean dog behind me, she still is a pretty girl with that big smile.
So all you nominees, head over to pick up your award here.Please take this as the honor that is is and pass it on to some of the sites you enjoy. The rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Thank you very much O'Reilly and your furry friends for nominating us. This is our first and we are so excited!! BARK BARK!!!

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Yowsa! Thanks for the award!!! Glad I can put a smile on your momma's face.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Cool job Sasha and Max

I have to check out all the blogs you awarded!

Chef said...

Congratulations on your first award. I'm sure it is the first of many!! And thank you so much for passing it on to me... it was a great birthday present!

xoox
Slobbery kissies.
Chef

Our Girl Blue said...

Wow! Thanks for the award, Sasha & Max! You made my day! Now, if I can just get mom to be better with updating my blog....

HawaiianDane said...

Congrats on the award! Huey wants to send his thanks for nominating him for the award too! He is a flying dog! A world traveler you know!