Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Tree is Back!

Mommy and daddy put a tree inside the lair again. They are silly hoomans. Mommy said it is to put presents and treats under. Look what I found under the tree...
The best present EVER!

Some of you doggies may remember that Mommy and Daddy go on a road trip to Monterey each year after the big food day. I have been going with them for a few years (2007, 2009, 2010). But this year, mommy was worried that I wouldnt have as much fun, because of my tired leggies and accidents. After much worry, she found a nice girl and boy to come stay with me. They were so nice. I got lots of lovin, even though I was worried about mommy and daddy being gone for so long. The girl even took a flashy of me and sent to mommy, to let her know I was ok and thinking about them. I only had one accident the whole time. When they got home, I was so excited to see them...
Now the pack is all together again!
BARK! Sasha the princess

Note from mommy: What a blessing it was to have Breanna and Steve Carroll come stay with our little girl. She was so good for them. After the first message that all was well, hubby and I were able to totally relax on the trip and enjoy ourselves knowing she was in good care. Our only regret is we didnt get a picture of Sasha with her new friends. But it is good to know, we can have little escapes on occasion now.

No comments: