Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE GOODIES ARE HERE! THE GOODIES ARE HERE!!

YIPPEE!!! We are doing the GOODIE DANCE!

Mommy found the box on the door as we were leaving for our migration. She brought the box in and put it on the floor in front of us and then it was a free for all. We knew right away it was for us because it smelled so good! Max sniffed it, and then ran circles around me with excitement as I got to business opening it. Of course, mommy had to pull out that darned flashy again, but I was so distracted I didn’t care. I just had to find the goodies in the box! I held it with my paw and RIP, BITE, RIP, TEAR, and it was slowly opening. Finally mommy’s flash annoyed me, so I carried the box away to continue in peace. Even daddy was getting excited. I doubt he will roll his eyes at mommy anymore!

Finally I got a hole into the box, and stuck my head inside to see what was in there. I still couldn’t quite get it out, so mommy had to take the box and help me. Dumb Max tried to stick his nose into it too. We were very careful not to bite mommy. I learned my lesson on that long time ago.

We were so excited, we wanted to sniff, taste and see everything as it came out. Daddy had to hold us back, so mommy could use her dumb flashy

thing again.

There was a BIG Pink bone (I have never seen one of those), a spotted fluffy toy (looks like the ones on the trees that I want to chase), funny looking noses to chew on, fruit treats in a bag (Max needs those with his BAD BREATH) some yummy smelling sticks and a yellow bouncy thing.

Now I have seen one of those yellow bouncy things before, but it is hanging on a string in mommy’s big green machine safe place. Mommy set the yellow thing aside, thinking I wouldn’t play with it. But I went over and picked it up. So mommy had me drop it in her hand, and when she dropped it, it bounced all over. What fun, I have never had a toy that goes in the air by itself. It was so much fun jumping in the air to catch it and running after it. I really impressed mommy when I put it in her hand again. She told me it is extra special, cause it was Busters toy that he gave specially to me. Thank you BUSTER!

The BIG Pink bone squeaks and makes another noise too! Imagine my surprise when I picked it up and heard a moooooooo sound! That intrigued me. Where is it coming from? So I am trying my hardest to find the source. And since it makes mommy laugh, I like it!

After we got the goodies, we went for our migration. Right in the middle of that, I spotted 2 furries running around a tree. Mommy already saw it and got off her bike to stop Max from running at them. Max barked until mommy told him to be good. But I have to admit, those furries really get to me. I jumped and leaped and pulled and lunged. Much to my dismay, Daddy is a lot stronger than me, and wouldn’t let me go check it out. Those furries were running and running all over that tree. It was so exciting to watch! All of a sudden a really really big bird landed nearby. The furries stopped running and disappeared. With all that excitement, we were anxious to get back home to our goodies. Max was so excited about those furries that as soon as we got home, he chomped down on the brown furry toy we got. He really had a good time trying to pull the tail off it. And when it squeaked, it made him more happy!
Mommy gave us each one of the berry snacks before napping for the night and said we can chew on the funny noses tommorrow after we get some rest. Daddy had to hide them from us. This was the best day EVER! Mommy said we got more excited than the day the jolly fat man in the red suit (who WE never saw!) brought us gifts. Persephone and Buster are the BEST shoppers! They must be spoiled pups!

Thank you Persephone & Buster!!!http://persephonebustersblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger said...

Hi

You guys made out like a bandit..What super gifts.We are still enjoying our toys and I, Ezzy claimed the Twinkie. As for the Hostess Cupcake, history..Boo! Jag ate the cream first. That is so cool your Mom can ride a bike. My Mom tried riding our Dad bike and fell on her butt...Later
Ezzy Rider and Jagger

meemsnyc said...

OMG, what amazing package, you's received. Such cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

awesome Sasha! i couldn't believe how you got that WHOLE BOX in your mouth! WOW! what a great trading program and so glad you are having fun with it!