Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not me! Really!

This time it was not me. REALLY! Daddy spent part of the day tossing this trash all over my sleeping area. I wasnt even allowed to be near by while he did it. Then he got rid of most of the evidence and let me back in. But still...look at all this mess around me. Good thing mommy was home to see who REALLY made the mess this time. She told daddy as long as he cleaned it up afterward he would not be in trouble.


Mommy said the mess was worth it to get the "new look". Im not sure what she was talking about, but I DO know that now I cant guard the front of the lair because of those new big white things in the see through squares. Daddy opened the top part of them and mommy gave a big sigh, but the lower part will be staying closed. They sure do go through a lot of weird things to keep me sleeping all day.


BARK! Sasha the Princess!

Note from mommy: Another one of those Sasha created home improvements. Yes, we splurged on shutters, but for more than looks. Frugal princess mommy would hardly spend that kind of money for just a "look". But when I came up with the idea of TWO purposes, it was instantly justified. If the blinds were open, Sasha tended to stand guard at the windows and bark and bounce at every creature passing by the front of the house. Including insects...HAH! And if the blinds stayed close, I felt like I was living in a cave, no light. So both issues have been resolved. We can open the top portion and get some light in the room now, and yet the bottom portion lets Sasha relax and stay "off duty" until someone actually approaches the front porch.
Sigh of relief.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

brooke said...

Home improvement!
Darwin would've chewed up all the rubbish!