Friday, May 6, 2011

A Dogs Work is Never Done!

 Daddy started digging in the yard again. So I had to keep a close eye on him to make sure he did it right. He was doing real good and going real deep. I was very proud of him, until instead of putting a treat into his hole, He buried a bush. WHAT?


Today mommy started playing in the dirt too. Instead of burying her treats, she layed stuff on top of the dirt. She asked me to help make sure her spaces were even, so I did some sniffing around.
Mommy, I think this space is a little crooked. I think you need to move it more.Hmm,let me check. This looks to be just about right.

Job well done!
BARK! Sasha the Inspector Princess!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Good job Sasha! They couldnt have done it without you! Well maybe they could've but it wouldn't have been as perfect!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We haven't been by in a while. We're glad to read you passed your physical and are getting the meds that will help you feel better. You are looking TERRIFIC! And sometimes old doggies - and old people - lose their ability to completely control the potty functions. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault and your mommy & daddy will love you just as much, no matter what.

Jed & Abby

Dexter said...

Not easy to get all those square rocks in the right spot. But I, too, am perplexed by putting a plant in a hole. Seems like the wrong direction, doesn't it?

Hope you are feeling well.

Slobbers,
Mango

Padded Cell Princess said...

Sasha you are adorable! I'm glad I ran across your site :)