Thursday, December 2, 2010


Day 2 Good Morning! I let mommy and daddy sleep in a little, but then woke them up so they wouldnt miss this barkiful day. This view was just a block from our lair. I was so excited to get out and sniff that I was prancing and bouncing on the walkies. A little bit later the water bowl in the sky started leaking, so we had to go back to our Lair.

Mommy and daddy put on their water coats and we headed back out to explore. We were going to walk through a forest, then mommy told daddy to drive up a little street and we found the big water bowl again. So we got out and explored. Mommy was sad because there were a lot of dead flying furries laying on the beach. But I was a good girl and stayed away from them. Then this litle furry spotted me and started running toward me. Now I dont mind being admired by other furries from far off, but when they come close to inspect me, I get a bit huffy. Mommy got mad at it's hooman, cuz she wasnt paying ANY attention. So daddy took me the other way, while mommy caught the furry and took it back to it's homman and warned her that I play a bit rough and may hurt her furry. So the hooman put it back on leash and kept walking.

After they were long gone, mommy took my leash off so I could run with daddy. Mommy thinks I run funny becuase of my sore legs. I dont like going into the big waterbowl like I used to, so I stayed out, except to try a sip... spit, spit... that was AWEFUL!

Then mommy kept following my feet around to get a picture my sand prints. But the water kept washing them away, or I would drag my back paw through the sand. Finally she got this good one. Then her and daddy put their paws next to mine. This is her favorite all time picture!

When we were leaving the beach, mommy spotted a BBBOOOTIFUL Blue Meryl dane laying in a window at a lair. Her and daddy just kept oohing and awing over it. He was sitting very kingly and regal and paid no attention to us. I was a bit put off by all the attention they were paying the other furry! Did they forget they were in the presents of a PRINCESS?! After we started driving, the water bowl in the sky started leaking again. This time a lot of water came out.
But mommy and daddy were eager to find a place for me to go potty, so we we went exploring in the woods. We all got real wet, but I loved all the smells.
During a walk, I saw another furry and got a little bit huffy. When daddy grabs my collar, I sit down, but this time I fell down and when I was trying to get up, I scuffed my heels. Then started bleeding. So mommy had to wrap up my heels when we got back to our lair.

Since the sky was still leaking, we all stayed in the warm lair. Mommy said I needed to rest my owie's. So I got to cuddle with mommy in front of the fire. Then we all went to sleep again. Awww... my favorite spot!
To be continued
The Princess!


The Mama Monster said...

Wow what beautiful pictures!!!! Hope your knees heal quickly!!! Enjoy your day by the fire!!!

~The Monster Crew

brooke said...

I LOVE the hand/paw print picture! I think that's my favorite of all time!
Hope your feet feel better!

Mango said...

It is wonderful to see you out and about and exercising your sore back end. I have a sore back end too and am going back to the special vet next week. Us big dogs, sigh, not always easy.


Amber and Nala said...

Looks like a wonderful trip Sasha! I love the family paw print picture. ;)