Saturday, April 4, 2009

WE GOT A WARD!

BARK! Mommy has been peeking at the other doggies blogs, at the place she goes to during the day. She told me that she has to sneak a peek, but isnt suppose to do more. So she forgot to tell us when she got home that we won a ward.


Gus and Waldo write to us all the time. Waldo looks like my brother Max and Gus looks like the evil mean dog behind our territory that is always slinging insults through the wood wall at me. But Gus is a lot nicer than that meanie dog! Thank you handsome boys for our ward!

Now we want to pass it on to:
Nala, whose mommy always has pretty fancy picture work on the blog. Mommy is pretty impressed with how pawtistic it is!

Princeton- we love to show mommy how we looked when we were growing up, since mommy didnt see us as pups.

The Port o Rico Gang- We love to see their bootiful territory. They have lots of water and land fun, and love on each other all the time!

We know that Big Honey Dog already got the ward, but we still want to mention the blog, because mommy is so impressed with Honey's dancing style. If you havent visited the blog lately, you have to go there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS- Mommy said I have to quit calling Max a "big dumb pup", because he is getting smarter. He is walking better with us in the morning, and he has taught mommy and daddy how to know when he wants to go outside to play with them. So I guess I can stop calling him dumb, and just say he is my brother. After all, he does whisper nice things in my ear in the morning.
BARK! Sasha the Princess!

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Oh Thanks Sasha, Max, and Mom for the nice compliments and award! We are soooo honored! We think you are pretty great too and we love hearing about your fun adventures!

KC said...

Wow, thanks for the award! Does that mean we can post a picture of it on our blog?

Princeton's not as excited about it as his "mommy" is. He says, "It doesn't have a smell. Can I chew it? Woof!"

Behr Behr said...

Congrats on your award!
Thanks for visiting me. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my "dane friends" list. Gosh, we only live about 100 miles apart!

Have you heard of the great dane meetups in your area? We sometimes go there. http://www.meetup.com/GreatDanes/

Behr Behr :)