Friday, April 3, 2009

MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE US!

Last weekend, mommy and daddy were in the back territory all day. They let us come out and hang out with them. Then mommy went and got us a treat. She said this was the other half of Santa's present. We got to chew on them all day long.
Max wouldnt lay down. Mommy finally had to take him out to the grass and make him sit and lay, then give him his treat again. Then we discovered our own water bowls. We dont even have to stoop to drink the water. And it is always running. I being the princess, prefer fresh running water over that icky stale sitting water... umph!

While I was content to continue to enjoy my treat for hours, Max got tired of his, and went exploring. So I took his treat and worked on that too.
Daddy is still digging. He dug a hole and put in some white long things, then filled the hole back up. Max likes to go into the hole and eat the grass growing out of the side. Daddy told him that soon there will be water in it, and he will have to swim around in the hole.
4 hours later, and I am still content with my treat! There is not much left, but I want to get all the yummyness out of it.
Note from mommy: The next day, Sasha went out to go potty, found the bone and refused to come back in. She stayed outside by herself for over an hour, continuing to chew the bone. Now THAT is dedication!

3 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Sasha knows a good thing when she sees it!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Amber and Nala said...

BOL....that looks like one fun hole to explore...I would be eating the grass too! And that bone looks yummy Sasha!

Nala

Dexter said...

Wait a minute, I thought you were BIG DOGS and those lasted all day? Golly, mine are gone in about an hour. Nom, nom, nom.

Slobbers,
Mango