Monday, January 2, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I won an award. Mommy is amazed... I am not suprised. After all, I AM a Princess!

Mommy thought we were losing our friends, since she hasnt been posting much about me these days. In spite of that, we won this award, not once, but TWICE last month! At least we still have 2 friends... BOL
Thank you to Luke and Milka for not forgetting about me, even if I am getting to be a boring sleepy old lady.

Part of the process of getting this award, is giving it to 5 people of my choice. Here are the RULES:


(1) Thank the blogger that gave you the award and then add a link to their blog.
(2) Reveal your top five picks (with less than 200 readers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

(3) Copy and Paste the Award to Your Blog.

(4) Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers, and keep it going!

My 5 friends that I want to share the award with are:

Waldo & Gus: They moved above us in Callee-for-na and we havent heard as much from them, but mommy managed to find their mommy's blog and read all about the move. Each time mommy looks at Waldo, her heart gives an extra beat in memory of my later brother, Max

Randi: Another big doggie that lives below us, in Calee-for-na too. I cant beleive she is almost as old as me!

Digby & Delta: Digby came to his forever family after they lost Mr Darcy. We dont get to hear from them as often as we like, but they are still my buddies.

Nala: She has a new hooman baby sister and she takes really good care of her.

Lincoln: Mommy thinks it is cool to have friends in other kuntrees. Lincoln lives in France. Mommy wonders if he Barks in french?


So what have I been up to?


Daddy is tearing up the Big Water Bowl... again!

And of course... I am supervising!

What else is a Princess to do?

BARK! Sasha the Princess

6 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Thank you for the award!! We are sorry we haven't been around recently. You are looking good, Sasha. We have missed you!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

DaneDreaming said...

You are most welcome pretty lady! Mom and I are updating my blog and she promises to visit more often now. Sending lots of kisses...Luke

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha!

thanks so much for the award and leaving a comment on our blog! It has really made me want so much to start blogging again! So I have written a blog and now I get to right another all about the award!

You and dear Max always have a special place in our family's heart <3
I am very glad you are supervising your huamsn because let's face it... without supervision they make mistakes and do the wrong thing. Sometimes even with supervision they make mistakes but atleast we're there to cheer them up afterward.

your pal,
Digby

Lincoln said...

Hey beautiful princess!

Thank you SO much for the award you gave me ! And YES, I DO bark in French, and my humans talk to me in French, hehe !
But I do know some words in english, like "sit!"!

My human says she loves your face so much and keeps going "awwwwwwwww" and "awwww" looking at your pictures. Oops, I'm not even jealous. (only a little bit)
hehe

Love,
Lincoln

Anonymous said...

You deserve it girl! :*

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Hello my senior furiend...I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging either...it's all of mom's fault. I'm glad you are doing well and I miss barking with you. I hope to visit more often in 2012.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Dane